All orders placed before 12H00 are prepared and shipped the same day, Monday to Friday.
- We offer you the Chronopost 24h service. You can choose home delivery, collection point or post office delivery.
- For European countries delivered by Comptoir des Millésimes, the cost is fixed : whatever the number of bottles you order, they are of 15€ or 20€ (see map below).
- For France and Belgium delivery, costs are 7€ (in a Chronopost collection point) and are free from 500€ purchase .
- For an Express Chronopost 24h home delivery in France, the cost is 10€.
During the processing of your order, you will receive an email containing the tracking number of your package in order to follow online the progress of the delivery in real time.
- Via our mail form
- By email email@example.com
- Via Facebook facebook.com/ComptoirDesMillesimes
- Telephone: +33 (0)7 78 46 63 69
Countries delivered by Comptoir des Millésimes
Colissimo Home, Colissimo Collection Point or Colissimo Post Office = 7€ and Free from 500€
When will my order be delivered?
We do not deliver to Switzerland but we offer delivery within 24 or 48 hours to one of the many collection points located in France near the Swiss border and offered by Colissimo and Chronopost. To do this, when creating your account, provide an address in France. In the next step, you can choose between Colissimo or Chronopost to select the collection point of your choice.
Delivery at collection point
For a delivery in France, you can choose a delivery in one of the thousands of collection points offered by Chronopost
- Find the nearest Chronopost collection point (24h delivery): Chronopost collection points
How is my order packed?
In order to ensure optimal physical and thermal protection during the transport of your bottles, we use moulded polystyrene packaging.
Being at the same time isothermal, balanced, light, indestructible and ecological (100% recyclable and reusable), Comptoir des Millésimes' packaging guarantees optimal transport of your precious bottles.
All bottles are shipped in tissue paper or protective film for labels if required.
See how your order will be packaged with this video
A guarantee up to the value of the package is included for each shipment and guarantees the breakage and loss of your package, up to the price of the package + delivery costs.
CAUTION: Please check the package. In case of breakage on delivery, you must refuse the package. No compensation can be made after receipt of the package.
As you certainly know, old vintages do not particularly like travelling. This is why we use a high quality packaging adapted to the bottles (see above). Nevertheless, the guarantee does not cover defects in the tightness of the corks on delivery for old vintages.
Comptoir des millésimes guarantees you a reliable and secure payment, and offers you several methods of payment for your order. When ordering, choose the solution that suits you best.
- SECURE PAYMENT BY BANK CARD (VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS)
Comptoir des millésimes has chosen the CIC secure payment platform, specialised for eMerchants and recognised as very demanding in terms of security.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL (WITH A PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR NOT)
Payment by Paypal is also guaranteed. It allows you to pay via the secure bank server of PayPal in a secure environment.
- PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
You can also choose the payment by bank transfer with the details that will be communicated to you in the email confirming your order.
Please note: your order will only be shipped once the transfer is effective. Therefore, please allow 2 to 3 working days before the order is shipped.
If the transfer is not effective within 3 days, the order will be cancelled.
You wish to offer Great Vintage Wines ? Comptoir des Millésimes offers you a gift service with :
- Wooden boxes* 1, 2 or 3 bottles
- The possibility of leaving a card with a handwritten message in the parcel.
- A selection of Great Wines to offer with your eyes closed as a gift or business gift
*In order to avoid problems during transport, the bottles are not shipped in wooden boxes. These are packed separately but in the same package.
Advice from the cellarman
Our cellarman is at your disposal by phone: +33 (0)778466369
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise you and share his favourites.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us: