3 in stock
The property was created in the middle of the 19th century by Monsieur Raymond Lafon. This wine, which was created too recently, could not therefore be distinguished in the 1855 classification, but it has nevertheless always been recognised as one of the greatest of its appellation. At the beginning of the century, Monsieur Louis Pontallier inherited the property, and his family ensured its continuation with renown. It was in 1972 that Francine and Pierre Meslier became owners of the château.