Great Wines of Fixin in Burgundy. Prices and stock available. Fixed Delivery Charges / Fast and Safe Delivery / Gift Service

3 produits

Sort by
Fixin   Louis jadot
2021 Burgundy Fixin Fixin 2021 - Louis jadot
Red Red
Domaine Partenaire
11 in stock
11 in stock
11 in stock
Domaine Partenaire
An exceptional gift

Would you like to have your wines delivered later?

Order now and let us know your preferred delivery date when you place your order!

See the whole cellar!

Order the best vintages of Fixin

Find the prestigious selection of AOC Fixin wines on Comptoir des Millésimes. Buy your grands crus of Fixin at the best price. Delivery as soon as possible.

  > All our Burgundy wines


What is the Fixin appellation?

Fixin is a village located at the northern end of the Côte de Nuits sub-region, in Burgundy, known mainly for its red wines made from the Pinot Noir grape variety. In addition to its neighbour Marsannay, it has the northernmost village appellation of the Côte de Nuits, covering approximately 90 hectares of vineyards evenly distributed between Fixin and its southern neighbour, Brochon.


The style of wine produced in Fixin and Brochon is not very different from that of the neighbouring Gevrey-Chambertin, it is full and well structured if not as complex or deeply perfumed. The reputation of Fixin's wines has not yet reached the heights of any of the other villages of the Côte de Nuits, which means that it does not reach such high prices. Since Fixin wines are often compared to those of more prestigious communes, they represent an affordable introduction to the red wines of Burgundy.

Although 95% of Fixin wine is made from Pinot Noir, the appellation laws also cover the production of white wines. These are made almost exclusively from Chardonnay grapes and account for the remaining 5% of the half a million bottles produced under the title each year. Although Fixin and Brochon do not have the same terroir complexity as the communes further south in the Côte de Nuits, there is a much larger group of vines on the slopes just above Fixin. There, the terrain rises fairly rapidly from 290 to 350 metres, offering relatively steep, well-drained sites with the limestone-rich soils so characteristic of Burgundy.


The climate there is continental, with relatively hot, dry summers and crisp, cold winters. This type of climate leads to wide variations in daytime temperatures, especially in summer, which helps to maintain a balance between natural sugars and acidity in the wines.


Don't miss the great wines of Fixin. Discover the Mongeard-Mugneret, Alain Jeanniard and Guy et Yvan Dufouleur estates. They are sure values for your tastings of Fixin wines.

Our partners wine estate in Burgundy 

Abbaye de Santenay - Alain Jeanniard - Arnoux - Blain-Gagnard - Boisson-Vadot - Bouchard Père et Fils - Bouzereau - Chantal Lescure - Château de Chamirey - Château de la Tour - Château de Marsannay - Château de Meursault - Chavy-Chouet - Clos Salomon - Comtes Lafon - Daniel Rion - Daniel-Etienne Defaix - David Duband - Domaine de la Vougeraie - Domaine de Montille - Domaine de Villaine - Domaine des Lambrays - Domaine des Perdrix - Domaine Faiveley - Domaine Germain - Domaine Joblot - Domaine Julien - Domaine Laroche - Domaine Pattes Loup - Domaine Ponsot - Dominique Laurent - Droin - Dureuil-Janthial - Fabien Coche - Fanny Sabre - Ferret - François Carillon - François Mikulski - François Raquillet - Gérard Tremblay - Ghislaine Barthod - Henri Gouges - Hubert lamy - Jacques Prieur - Jean-Marc Boillot - La Pousse d'Or - Louis Jadot - Louis Latour - Maison Leroy - Marc Colin et Fils - Méo Camuzet - Mongeard Mugneret - Moreau Naudet - Nicolas Perrault - Nicolas Rossignol - Pascal Robin - Paul Pillot - Pernot Belicard - Ramonet - Rémi Jobard - Trapet - William Fevre


Our Burgundy appellations 

Aloxe-Corton - Beaune - Chablis - Chambertin et ses Grands Crus - Chambolle-musigny - Chassagne-Montrachet - Clos de Vougeot et Vougeot - Corton et ses Grands Crus - Corton-charlemagne - Échezeaux et Grands-Echezeaux -  Gevrey-Chambertin - Givry - Meursault - Montrachet et ses Grands Crus - Morey saint denis - Nuits St Georges - Other appellations - Pommard - Pouilly-fuissé - Puligny-montrachet - Richebourg - Saint Aubin - Volnay - Vosne-romanée




pas de résultats dans les catégories


pas de résultats dans les produits