12 in stock
It was in 1955 that the adventure of Domaine Germain Père et fils began, with Bernard Germain.
The vines are only located on Saint Romain, then little by little he bought some plots on Pommard and Beaune and in the Hautes Côtes de Beaune. A total of 6 hectares of vines are in his possession. Very little bottling, the sale is mostly in bulk.
In 1968 he won the first silver medal at the Paris agricultural competition.
In 1976, his son Patrick joined him and together they created a GAEC. They develop sales in bottles.
In 1983, with the help of his wife Marie-Thérèse, Patrick pushed the estate to move out of Burgundy. In particular in Belgium where they take part in several fairs and exhibitions.
The estate starts to sell its bottles in restaurants.
The cellar opens its doors to customers.
Since 2009 Arnaud, Bernard's grandson, settles in his turn, he develops the commercial part of the domain. He created his own wine merchant "Maison Arnaud Germain", in order to widen the range of the estate; Meursault, Volnay, Chambolle-Musigny and Puligny-Montrachet are now part of the menu.
The estate's wines are now distributed throughout France, Europe and abroad.
In 2010 he signed the charter of the Independent Winegrowers, emblem of a winegrowing rich in diversity of terroirs and know-how.
25 in stock
11 in stock