Buy a bottle of Savigny 1er Cru Les Vergelesses 2020
Great wine from domaine Arnoux Père et Fils
Deep ruby colour. The nose is very charming, with aromas of ripe red fruit. Discreetly tannic, it has a robust structure combining character and power.
- Location: The parcel is located on a very steep, south-east facing slope overlooking the 1er Cru "L'Ile aux Vergelesses".
- Terroir : The vine is planted on a soil made up of sandy and chalky marl.
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir.
- Vine age: 55 years.
- Vinification: Hand-picked - Vatting for about 20 days then aged in oak barrels for 12 months - 3 to 4 months in stainless steel vats then bottled.
- Production: 1,300 to 1,500 bottles depending on the year.
- Storage: Built for a long and excellent storage, the years will allow it to obtain a very great finesse.
- Serving: Serve between 15 and 16°C and in wide, thin-walled balloon glasses to enhance and release the unctuous and delicate aromas.
- Pairings: Its volume and roundness will accompany pleasant and tasty beef, roast poultry or most cheeses.
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Appellation||Savigny les Beaune|
|Burgundy Classification||Premiers Crus|
|Domains of Burgundy||Arnoux Père et Fils|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|