Bottle Les Mémoires 2020 2020
Great wine from the Domaine des Roches Neuves - Thierry Germain at the best price
Thierry Germain's domain has become in a short time the reference of the Saumur-Champigny appellation. To be discovered without further delay!
- Vineyard work: Light tillage to preserve the old vines and maintain a high level of forest diversity. Organic and biodynamic work - Biodyvin label and Ecocert certification.
- Vinification : Hand-picked in small boxes, sorting table for the harvest before vatting by conveyor belt. Fermentation in open cement vats of 45 hl at a temperature of 16 to 22°C in order to extract the maximum of aromas and fatness; end of fermentation at a temperature of 24°C. Vatting time of 10 to 18 days.
- Tasting: The colour is an intense ruby red, dense and concentrated. The nose reveals subtle hints of menthol, red fruit liqueur and wild strawberry. On the palate, the attack is straightforward and powerful, with sensuality immediately suggesting all the potential of a great terroir. Les Mémoires will go perfectly with red meats or game.
- Terroir : Flinty scree and upper Turonian limestone
- Grape variety : 100% Cabernet Franc
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Loire Valley Domains||Roches Neuves|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|