Buy bottle of Aurel Red 2017 - Domaine Les Aurelles at the best price
Appellation Pezenas Languedoc
- Tasting: This superb red wine from the estate has a beautiful minerality: notes of rose garden, leather, crushed stone and black cherries with liquorice. A wine with elegance and finesse. It has a solid mid-palate, good balance and a terrific finish. Drinks brilliantly now, but will continue to evolve through 2022.
- Cellaring: A wine to drink for 5 to 15 years depending on the quality of the vintage.
- terroir : on hillsides, ancient sandy-gravel terraces of the Villafranchian era, basaltic scree
- appellation : AOC Pézenas Languedoc
- grape varieties : 85% Mourvèdre, 15% Grenache
- harvest : manual, sorting on the stump, yield of about 20hl/ha
- ageing : in vats, bottled after 44 months
- production : between 3 500 and 8 500 bottles
- sulphites: very low in accordance with the needs of the wine
- analyses: certified free of all traces of pesticides and phthalates by Excell
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Languedoc-Roussillon||Domaine Les Aurelles|
|Prix||From 50 to 80 €|