Buy bottles of Goulaine 2018 Muscadet - Famille Lieubeau at the best price
Loire - from the estate
- Appellation : AOP Muscadet Sèvre et Maine Goulaine
- Colour : White
- Rock : Serpentinite
- Grape variety: Melon de Bourgogne
- Vineyard: Plot selection of 40 year old vines, with low yields, facing south-east. Organic farming. The soils are ploughed and the grapes are harvested by hand and sorted on the plot.
- Vinification & Maturing: Whole bunch pneumatic pressing with juice selection. Light cold settling. Fermentation with indigenous yeasts. Aged for 24 months on lees, in underground tanks.
- Food & wine pairing : Aperitif, Fish, poultry and exotic cuisine.
- Description : The Butte de la Roche dominates the Goulaine marshes like the prow of a boat and its slopes are the first to be harvested in the vineyard. On a serpentinite terroir, the very light, sandy-textured soils develop beautifully rounded wines with notes of citrus and ripe fruit. The mild microclimate linked to the surrounding marshes and the south-eastern exposure of the hillside make it the earliest growing terroir in the entire appellation.
- Certification: Organic farming
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Loire Valley Domains||Famille Lieubeau|
|Prix||Less than €30|