Buy bottles of Châteauneuf du Pape 2020 Cuvée Tradition - Bosquet des Papes at the best price
Direct from the estate
(89 - 91)/100 Parker
- When to drink this wine : 2023 - 2030
- Tasting by Joe Czerwinski in 2022 : " A blend of 75% Grenache, 12% Mourvèdre, 10% Syrah and 3% Cinsault, Counoise and Vaccarese, the 2020 Châteauneuf du Pape Cuvée Tradition delivers plenty of charming strawberry and raspberry fruit alongside delicate spice and garrigue notes. It's full-bodied and velvety to the touch, but seems to lack a little depth and richness at the moment - perhaps this will develop with a little more ageing."
- Production: 30,000 to 50,000 per year.
- Terroir: Clay-limestone soil with pebbles. Mixture of all types of soil in the appellation (pebbles, clay, sand).
- Old vines aged between 45 and 50 years.
|Note||Between 91 and 94|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Areas of Rhône||Bosquet des Papes|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|