Buy bottles of Champagne Lointier - Causica at the best price
Direct from the estate
The cuvée: Causica comes from the oldest Meunier des Lointiers vines. Half of the wine was aged in used barrels with wood from their own forest. The other half was aged for eleven months in amphora. No malolactic fermentation, no fining, no filtration. The yeast ageing time on the bottle is at least 22 months.
The name of the cuvée: "Causica" comes from a subspecies of honey bee that has a particular hairiness - similar to the leaves of Pinot Meunier. Causica has an inviting smell of biscuit and peach cream, with an exciting smoky undercurrent. The palate has plenty of structure and a fine red berry quality that lingers on the gripping finish.
- Grape variety: 100% Pinot Meunier from the oldest vines
- Dosage 1,5g/l
- Soil : Brown limestone and clay
- Vine treatment : No herbicides, no insecticides
- Ageing: 50% used barrels (from own forest) & 50% amphorae for 11 months / no malo / filtration / fining.
- Character : Experimental and experimental.
- Dosage: Extra Brut 1-3g/l
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Meunier, Blanc de Noirs
- Region: Marne Valley
- Alcohol content : 12,5
- Allergen : Sulfite
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Champagne Houses||Champagne Lointier|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|