Abyss 2017 Brut Zéro - Champagne Leclerc Briant
Presentation of the Abyss cuvée: a champagne with a unique "marine" character
- Description : The Abyss cuvée is a Champagne with a marine character that has benefited from maturation gained in the depths of the sea. The tasting highlights the ideal conditions for the development and revelation of a mineral and iodine signature respectful of its terroir.
- Tasting notes: Tense and lemony with a saline touch, showing a nice mineral core and fine citrus notes. This wine is very detailed and fine. Lemon, white grapefruit and mineral salts trickle down this elegant champagne, with a tight lemon scent, a full chalky texture and a lively astringency on the finish. The grapes for this wine come from soils with high limestone content, which gives the wine the aforementioned salinity.
- Blend : 34% Pinot Noir / 33% Pinot Meunier / 33% Chardonnay
- Harvest :2017
- Bottling : July 2018
- Dosage : Zero
- Disgorgement : from August 2021
- Immersion in August 2021 : Immersion period of 10 months
- Service: 10 to 12°C
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Champagne Houses||Leclerc Briant|
|Prix||More than €150|