Buy bottles of Côte-Rôtie Ampodium 2020 - Domaine Rostaing at the best price
Direct from the estate
(91 - 93)/100 Parker
- When to drink this wine : 2023 - 2032
- Tasted by Joe Czerwinski in 2022: "Pierre Rostaing shortened the cuvaison for this cuvee, and the 2020 Cote Rotie Ampodium received nearly three weeks on the skins instead of four. It is impressive, dark and rich, with scents of black olives, violets, raspberries and a touch of orange zest. Velvety on the palate, it seems like a good year for the estate's blend wine."
- Mostly blended but still in barrel, the Cote Rotie Ampodium is a terrific introduction to Rostaing's Côte Rôties. Blackberries and licorice appear on the nose, followed by savory notes of espresso and black olives on the medium to full-bodied palate. It is silky, fine and complex, with a long and slightly dusty finish.
- Cultivation method : Sustainable agriculture
- Dominant grape variety: Syrah
|Note||Between 91 and 94|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Areas of Rhône||Rostaing|
|Prix||From 50 to 80 €|