Buy wines Crozes-Hermitage 2014
Domaine de Thalabert - Paul Jaboulet Aîné
- Presentation : The Domaine de Thalabert is the oldest vineyard of Crozes Hermitage in the appellation. It joined the Paul Jaboulet Aîné estate in 1834.
- Garde : This wine will age perfectly to improve over the years.
- Terroir : Stony plain of glacial origin.
- Ageing: 12 months in oak barrels, 20% of which are new.
- Tasting: A ruby/purple robe. A superb nose of black fruits, blueberries and liquorice. And to finish, a mouth: delicate tannins, very enveloping wine, persistent finish.
- Service : Serve at around 16°, wine to keep.
- Food and wine pairing: Enjoy with lamb, red meat or poultry.
- Composition: 100% syrah.
- Alcohol level : 13.5% vol Contains sulphites.
|Note||Between 91 and 94|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|