Buy bottles of La Mémé 2020 - Domaine Gramenon at the best price
Cote du Rhone
- Appellation : Côtes du Rhône red
- Location : two parcels located on the slopes of Gramenon in Montbrison sur Lez.
- Vineyard : Very old Grenache vines (120 years) planted with massal selection
- selection in Biodynamics
- Yield : 20 hl /ha
- Geology : Gramenon is built on siliceous sandstone and shells, making relief in the landscape of
- the landscape of sandy safres. This sandstone bench corresponds to a molasse put in place
- under the influence of tidal currents around 12 Ma.
Natural wine making :
- Hand picked and sorted
- Maceration of whole grapes for 18 days in cement vats
- Partially destemmed harvest
- Fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- Slight sulphiting after Malo depending on the vintage
- Ageing : In barrels for 12 months
- Bottling : In the fall
- Little advice : Wait at least 1 to 2 years after bottling to open it.
- to open it. It can be kept for 10 to 15 years depending on the vintage. It is recommended to decant the wine.
- Label : Organic & Biodynamic Agriculture
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Areas of Rhône||Gramenon|
|Prix||From 50 to 80 €|