Purchase of bottles of Château la Gaffelière 2020 at the best price
Saint-Emilion - Premier Grand Cru Classé B
97/100 James Suckling
- Laying down: Drink from 2028
- Tasted 2022: "Deep, intense notes of plums and blackberries with dark chocolate, toasted spice, walnut, crushed graphite and wet stones. Full-bodied with layers of ripe, velvety tannins that flow in a firm flow throughout the palate. Very structured. Delicious dark and blue fruits covered in chocolate with a spicy character and a very long finish. 60% merlot and 40% cabernet franc."
LEARN MORE ABOUT WINE:
- Château la Gaffelière is a red wine produced in the Saint-Émilion wine region, located in the right bank of Bordeaux, France. It is classified as a Grand Cru Classé in the Saint-Émilion wine classification.
- The Château la Gaffelière estate is located on a limestone plateau, which gives the grapes a unique character. The vineyard is mainly planted with Merlot grapes, supplemented with Cabernet Franc and a small amount of Cabernet Sauvignon. The grapes are harvested by hand and undergo rigorous selection before vinification.
- Regarding the service of Château la Gaffelière, it is recommended to decant it before serving it in order to allow the wine to aerate and fully express its aromas. The ideal serving temperature is usually between 16 and 18 degrees Celsius.
|Note||Between 95 and 97|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Châteaux bordeaux||La Gaffelière|
|Prix||From 80 to 150 €|