Saint-Joseph White 2021 - André Perret
Directly from the wine estate
- Characteristics : This Saint-Joseph with a pale yellow color and bright green reflections has a nose of white flowers, honey and pear. It also has
- a beautiful freshness in mouth. The wine, the dishes This wine will be at its best about 3 years after its maturation, at a temperature of about 12-14 degrees. It will be a perfect match with scallops, sole or sea bass.
- Soil: granitic.
- Exposure: organized in south/south-east terraces.
- Average age of the vines: 25 years.
- Yield: about 37 hl/ha.
- Grape varieties: 50 % Marsanne and 50 % Roussanne.
- Cultivation method: traditional because entirely manual. No systematic treatment, but only when the observation on the ground imposes it.
- Yield control: July/August: green harvest. Leaf removal.
- Fermentation: 50% of the production in stainless steel tanks and 50% in oak barrels.
- Maturing: 12 months.
- Temperature and hygrometry control.
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Areas of Rhône||André Perret|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €
Less than €30