Buy a bottle of Pernand-Vergelesses Les Combottes 2021 - Arnoux Père et Fils
Great wine from domaine Arnoux Père et Fils
- Wine Tasting : Beautiful robe with golden nuances. This wine is very aromatic from its young age, with a fine, fruity and elegant nose. Its freshness and vivacity bring harmony and length in the mouth. Rich structure and beautiful minerality. The fatness is not devoid of the acidity necessary for a good ageing.
- When to drink this wine : This rich and frank white wine keeps all its qualities with age, holding up to a decade for the best years. The best period is between 2 and 8 years.
- Service : To be served at a temperature of 12 to 14°C, in tulip or balloon glasses, perfectly suited to bring out the robe and the aromas.
- Grape variety : Chardonnay.
- Vine age : 25 years.
- Terroir : These steep slopes offer rich and deep terroirs, a combination of white and marly soil.
- Vinification : Manual harvest - Aged in oak barrels for about 10 months then bottled.
- Production : From 2 500 to 3 000 bottles depending on the year.
- Pairings : It will accompany grilled fish or fish in sauce, hot starters or cold meats. It will also be the ideal partner to goat cheese or blue cheese
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Domains of Burgundy||Arnoux Père et Fils|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|