Purchase of bottles of Château Camensac 2012 at the best price
Haut-Médoc - 5th Grand Cru Classé
92/100 James Suckling
- When to drink this wine? : Can be drunk now.
- Tasting by J.S in 2015: "Beautiful aromas and flavors of juicy red cherries, red plums and creamy notes. Full-bodied, fresh acidity, refined but firm tannins and a long fruity finish. Best Camensac in years."
ADVICE AND TASTING:
When it comes to serving and tasting Camensac wine, here are some general tips:
- Serving temperature: It is recommended to serve it at a temperature slightly cooler than room temperature, generally between 16 and 18 degrees Celsius.
- Aeration: Like most quality red wines, it can benefit from aeration before being tasted. You can either pour it into a decanter and let it aerate for about an hour, or let it open up gradually by pouring it into your glass and swirling it gently.
- Glasses: Use tulip-shaped or balloon-shaped wine glasses to enjoy this wine. These types of glasses allow the aromas to concentrate and provide a better sensory experience.
- Food pairings: Camensac goes well with a variety of dishes, such as red meats, roasts, game and hard cheeses. Try pairing it with foods that complement its flavors and structure.
- Tasting: During the tasting, take the time to observe the dress of the wine (its color), inhale the aromas and take small sips to fully savor the flavors. Try noting the different flavor layers and nuances present in the wine.
|12,50 % vol - 75 cl
|5th Grands Crus Ranked
|From 30 to 50 €