Buy bottles of Chateauneuf du pape Les Cailloux 1976 - Lucien Brunnel & Fils at the best price
Old Rhône vintage
- Lucien Brunel's Châteauneuf-du-Pape Les Cailloux is a prestigious wine from the Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine region, located in the southern Rhône Valley in France. Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines are renowned for their exceptional quality and long history.
- Lucien Brunel is an eminent winemaker who founded Domaine Les Cailloux in the 1950s. The estate is now run by his son, Frédéric Brunel, who continues the family legacy of producing top-quality wines.
MORE ABOUT THE CUVÉE :
Lucien Brunel produces mainly red wines from traditional Châteauneuf-du-Pape grape varieties such as Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault and other local varieties. These varieties blend harmoniously to create rich, powerful and complex wines.
- The wines of Châteauneuf-du-Pape Les Cailloux Lucien Brunel are distinguished by their unique expression of the local terroir. The soil of Châteauneuf-du-Pape is composed of rolled pebbles, which favor drainage and heat retention, contributing to optimal ripening of the grapes. The result is wines with a concentration of ripe fruit, silky tannins and great depth of flavor.
- Les Cailloux Lucien Brunel wines can be enjoyed young, but they also have remarkable ageing potential. Over time, these wines develop complex aromas of red and black fruits, spices, garrigue and notes of undergrowth, while retaining their elegant structure.
- Cellaring : Can be enjoyed now
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Level||between 4 and 6 cm|
|Prix||From 80 to 150 €|