Buy bottles of Château Dauzac 2020 at the best price
5th Grand Cru Classé of Margaux
- 95/100 James Suckling
- When to drink it : Drink it from 2025 to 2045.
- This wine has seductive aromas of dried violets, chocolate, oyster shell, bark, black currants, black plums and cloves. The body is quite powerful, with ultra-fine, creamy tannins enveloping a fragrant core of black fruit. A creamy, caressing wine.
- Grapes: 72% Cabernet Sauvignon and 28% Merlot.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE WINERY
- Chateau Dauzac is a wine estate located in the Medoc region, in the Bordeaux vineyards of France. It is classified as a Fifth Growth in the official classification of Bordeaux wines of 1855. The estate has a long history dating back to the 12th century and has been producing wines for centuries.
- The wine of Chateau Dauzac is mainly composed of traditional Bordeaux grape varieties, such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, with a small proportion of other varieties like Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot. Wines produced in this region are generally known to be full-bodied, elegant and structured, with aromas of black fruits, blackcurrant, licorice and hints of oak from the aging in oak barrels.
|Between 95 and 97
|12,50 % vol - 75 cl
|5th Grands Crus Ranked
|From 50 to 80 €