Buy bottle of Savagnin En Quatre Vis 2021 - Domaine des Marnes Blanches at the best price
Côtes du Jura AOP
- Presentation of the cuvée Le Savagnin En Quatre Vis : This is an example of a pure and spontaneous wine. A wine produced from old Savagnin vines. A superb south-western exposure on a parcel of land at an altitude of 300 m. The terroir, made of white marl, comes from the commune of Cesancey.
- Harvesting: manual
- Vinification : The grapes are pressed directly. The fermentation process starts thanks to natural yeasts.
- Maturation: for 10 months in ovoid tanks (with topping up). No fining or filtering before bottling. Very little sulphur is used: 20mg/L.
- Tasting notes: A floral nose with notes of lime blossom. A mouth with a superb tension. A great length which shows a great potential for ageing.
- Food pairing : cheese / fish / Japanese cuisine (sushi & maki).
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Estates of the Jura||Domaines des Marnes Blanches|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|