Barbaresco 2015 - Castello Di Verduno
- This Barbaresco is produced from a selection of Nebbiolo grapes grown in several vineyards in the Barbaresco area (Rabajà, Rabajà-bass and Faset).
- The soil is composed of white earth, with a high limestone content. Limestone known as "Marne di Sant'Agata" (30% sand - 55% clay - 15% calcium). From this type of soil, very elegant and fragrant wines are obtained, with great ageing potential.
Harvesting and maceration
- The grapes are picked by hand, sorting only the best bunches and placing them in baskets of 20 kilos. Maceration in stainless steel tanks lasted 20 days, with daily punching down.
- Ageing: The wine was aged for 18 months in large Slavonian oak barrels and 3 months in steel tanks.
- Tasting Notes: Classic garnet red typical of the Nebbiolo variety. Clean and precise with strawberries, violets, ferns and black pepper on the nose. Long
Long and tasty with wonderful balance.
- Alcohol: 14.0% by Vol.
- Total acidity: 5.9 g/l / pH 3.37
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Wines of the world||Castello Di Verduno|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|