Bottle of l'Échelier 2020 - Domaine des roches neuves
Great wine from Domaine des Roches Neuves - Thierry Germain at the best price
Thierry Germain's domain has become in a short time the reference of the Saumur-Champigny appellation. To be discovered without further delay!
- Vineyard work: Clos de murs emblematic of 300 years looking over the Loire. 100% tillage and natural grassing. Planting at 6500 vines/ha, massal selection.
- Organic and biodynamic work: Biodyvin label and Ecocert certification
- Vinification: Hand-picked. Alcoholic fermentation in 600 litre oval barrels 52 mm thick. Pneumatic pressing for 4 hours, natural degrees of 12.8°, fermentation period of 3 months. Aged on fine lees for 9 months. All these operations are done at low temperature in an underground cellar to preserve the fruit of the wine.
- Tasting: This wine has an almost crystalline straw yellow colour, limpid, bright and brilliant. The nose combines concentration, freshness, generosity, power, fruity, floral and citrus notes. In the mouth the attack is straight, powerful and fruity. The finish transcends by its clarity and richness.
- Terroir : Clay-limestone, 30 cm of sand before touching the so-called Superior Turonian limestone
- Grape variety : 100% Chenin
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Loire Valley Domains||Roches Neuves|
|Prix||From 30 to 50 €|