Riesling Grand Cru Altenberg de Bergheim 2018 - Gustave Lorentz
Direct from the Gustave Lorentz estate
- Service: 10 to 12°C
- Custody: 15 to 20 years
- Sweetness: Dry
- Dressed in a yellow colour with green reflections, this Riesling opens on an expressive and complex nose with citrus fruit aromas. Very long on the palate, this gastronomic wine is structured and powerful, with a beautiful minerality expressed on the finish.
- Terroir : On the finage of the medieval city of Bergheim, runs on the south face of the Grasberg hillock, a rather steep slope, at an altitude of 220 to 320 metres.
- The southern exposure, the distance from the Vosges front and the steep slope favour a warm and temperate microclimate, with very regular temperatures and humidity.
- At the heart of the Ribeauvillé fault field, which superimposes limestone and marl from the Middle and Lower Jurassic, the Altenberg is composed of very stony red marly-limestone soils, shallow and rich in fossils commonly known as clayey-limestone soils.
- Food and wine pairing: All the great fish recipes (grilled or in sauce), but also raw fish (sushi...), roasted white meats, or simply as an aperitif to please oneself.
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Incompatibility wooden box||Yes|
|Domains of Alsace||Gustave Lorentz|
|Prix||Less than €30|