Château Lafleur Gazin 2016
Château Lafleur Gazin is a wine produced in the Bordeaux region in the Pomerol appellation. This wine is made from a blend of grape varieties composed mainly of Merlot, with a small proportion of Cabernet Franc:
Tasting notes :
- Style: Château Lafleur Gazin is a red wine characterised by its elegant structure and balance. It offers beautiful aromatic complexity and a silky texture on the palate.
- Flavour: The typical flavours of this wine include aromas of ripe red fruit such as cherry, raspberry and plum. There are also hints of tobacco, leather, truffle and sometimes spice. With age, the wine can develop more complex notes of undergrowth and cedar.
Wine and food pairing :
Château Lafleur Gazin is a versatile wine that can be enjoyed with a wide range of dishes:
- It goes well with grilled or roasted red meats such as lamb, beef and duck.
- It also goes perfectly with mushroom, truffle and game dishes.
- Soft, washed-rind cheeses such as Brie or Camembert are good choices to accompany this wine.
Serving temperature :
The optimum serving temperature for Château Lafleur Gazin is around 16-18°C. This allows the wine to express itself fully and reveal its complex aromas and flavours.
|Between 91 and 94
|12,50 % vol - 75 cl