Pouilly Fuissé 1er Cru Les Perrières 2020 en Magnum - Tête de Cru - Domaine Ferret
FROM THE ESTATE
- Grape Variety : Chardonnay
- Cellaring potential: Drink now through 2029.
- Location : Vineyard of 1.15 hectare south of the amphitheater, Les Perrières is located on the mid-slope just above the plot Le Clos. With a South-South-East exposure, the slope is more accentuated than in the latter.
- Age of the vines: Planted in 1972, 73 and 74, the vine will celebrate its 50th spring soon.
- Soil: Deep clayey-clayey soil, not stony, from residual clay. Limestone and marl-limestone banks at depth. The highest part is strongly stony on the surface.
- Vinification : Fermentation and maturing take place in barrels. 20% are new barrels, 80% of the barrels are for 1 to 3 wines. Racking in June 2019. Maturing will continue in stainless steel tanks, still with all their lees for another 8 months. On March 17, 2020, after having recovered our spirits and the way to the cuvage, we put our masks and the Perrières in bottles.
- Tasting : A still discreet nose reveals slightly woody and reducing aromas but also citrus zests, citrus and white peach. The mouth is floral, delicate and not devoid of softness.
|Note||Between 91 and 94|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 150 cl|
|Burgundy Classification||Premiers Crus|
|Domains of Burgundy||Ferret|
|Prix||From 80 to 150 €|