Buy bottles of Adrianna Vineyard Chardonnay White Stones 2020 - Catena Zapata at the best price
Chardonnay - Direct from the estate
Great Vintage: 97/100 James Suckling & 96/100 Parker
When to drink this wine? From 2023 to 2029.
Tasted on February 25, 2022 by J.S.: "On the nose, lemon zest, pineapple, white pepper, clove, jasmine, crushed rocks and chalk. Quite powerful, concentrated, very fine, mineral and tight with lingering energy and bright acidity. Creamy, with salty almond notes on the finish. Drink from 2023."
- Adrianna Vineyard: Gualtallary District, Tupungato Alto region, Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina
- Name of the plot : White Stones
- Surface of the plot : 2,5 hectares
- Soil composition : Alluvial river bed. Stony soil
- Altitude: 4,757 ft (1,450 m) above sea level
- Grape variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Alcohol: 12.9%.
- Total acidity : 7.75 grams/liter
- pH : 3,1
- Unfined and unfiltered
VINIFICATION AND AGING
Cold settling for 12 hours in stainless steel tanks at 6º C. Fermentation in French oak barrels for 45 to 95 days at 16º C. Batonnage. Partial malolactic fermentation. Aged for 12 to 16 months in French oak barrels of 2nd, 3rd and 4th use.
|Note||Between 95 and 97|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Wines of the world||Catena Zapatta|
|Prix||From 80 to 150 €|