Buy bottle of Condrieu 2021 Clos Chanson - André Perret at the best price
Directly from the wine estate
- Soil: granitic and clayey.
- Exposure: a unique vineyard organised in terraces, south/south-east.
- Average age of the vines: 50 years old.
- Yield: about 35 hl/ha.
- Grape variety: Viognier (single variety).
- CULTIVATION PRACTICES
- Cultivation method: traditional because it is entirely manual. No systematic treatment, but only when it is required.
- Yield control: July/August: green harvest. Leaf thinning.
- Fermentation: alcoholic and malolactic in barrels.
- Aging: 12 months. Regular stirring and racking. Temperature and hygrometry control. It is then kept on lees for one year before bottling.
This Condrieu, with its shiny golden colour, gives off a mixture of flavours of white acacia flowers and lime blossom, but also aromas of violets and yellow peaches. It is a supple wine on the palate with a fat and round balance between its tenderness, freshness and aromas.
This wine can be enjoyed within 2 to 5 years of ageing at a temperature of around 12-14 degrees. It will go wonderfully with freshwater fish, pan-fried foie gras or lobster.
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Areas of Rhône||André Perret|
|Prix||From 50 to 80 €|