Buy bottle of Muscat de Rivesaltes 2003 - Domaine CAZES at the best price
From the estate
Description of the wine :
- Creating Natural Sweet Wines with shimmering colors, imbued with multiple scents, is an art that the House of Cazes has practiced for 70 years with a consistency and rigor never equaled. These exceptional wines are today present on the greatest starred tables in the world.
- Grape varieties : 50% muscat of Alexandria, 50% muscat à petits grains
- Terroir : Clay and limestone with pebbles from the foothills of the
- Appellation : Muscat de Rivesaltes
- Wine style : Spicy, Floral
- Direct pressing and fermentation at 18° C as soon as the settling is finished. Mutage in liquid phase in the middle of the fermentation.
- Skin maceration for 24 hours at low temperature. The pressing is followed by a settling and the alcoholic fermentation at 18°C. Mutage in liquid phase, in the middle of the fermentation.
- The grapes are totally destemmed and vatted. Fermentation at 20°C.
Mutage in solid phase. Blending of the three vintages and maturing on fine lees with regular resuspension during 4 to 5 months. Bottling within 6 months after the harvest and conservation in air-conditioned cellar.
- Food & wine pairing : Serve at 8°C with an aperitif, Roquefort cheese, or white fruit and vanilla desserts.
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Prix||Less than €30|