Pouilly Fumé 2020 Léon - Jonathan Didier Pabiot
New name : The old Florilège arrives with a new name this year: the new cuvée "Léon" of the Pabiot domain.
- Rating : 92/100 Parker
- Cellaring potential : To be drunk from 2022 to 2040.
- Tasting by Stephan Reinhardt on June 30, 2022: "Made mostly from limestone soils but also from flint, the Pouilly Fumé Léon 2020 offers a clear, deep, fresh and spicy bouquet, quite complex and iodized, with great precision and mineral intensity. Aged in stainless steel, concrete and 20% oak barrels (228 and 500 liters), it is a rich and round Pouilly-Fumé, very elegant and aromatic, with good mineral and fruit freshness and a long, intense, taut finish that reveals fine tannins and a crisp grip. It is a substantial wine with excellent aging potential. Bottled in March of this year with 13% declared alcohol and a natural cork. Tasted at ProWein in Düsseldorf in May 2022."
- Places : Les champs de Cris, Asserts, Villiers, Les Champs Piot
- Grape variety : Sauvignon blanc
- Surface : 15,00 Ha
- Age of the vines : between 10 and 50 years
- Soil/Subsoil: clay, limestone, flint and silica
- Exposure : South, South-West
- Yield : 45 Hl/Ha
- Maturing : 12 to 18 months on lees in stainless steel and concrete tanks
|Note||Between 91 and 94|
|Volume||12,50 % vol - 75 cl|
|Loire Valley Domains||Jonathan Didier Pabiot|
|Prix||Less than €30|